Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness

5 posters

Go down

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness Empty Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness Crouched-wings

The masked apparition, born of the energy of the Seed and Malicious Nature of multiple dimensions, is ordered to attack those who oppose the will of Lord Malice.

Special Fight Condition: Defeat enough of The Omen to draw out Malice himself into the battle.

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness Empty Re: Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness

Post by Dementuo Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Karin immediately took to one of the apparitions, her cards laying out along the apparition's table, the flaming aura of Kagero flaring up around her.

"Fine... I'll wipe out these grunts and tear right through to the guy at the top. Let's get this over with."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness Empty Re: Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:19 pm

The fires of Perdition battled the monstrous beasts of Zeal. The fight was an intense battle, the Omen showing the ability to weaken his opponent to make guarding more and more difficult. The power of the fight was made real by the Bangle as well as Malice's own power. He watched as they battled and he observed the strength of Karin with the Perditions.

I had thought Dragonic Overlord defeated by the Sovereign but it seems his troops still hold up. It must be her own strength making up the difference.

Despite resilience from the Omen, it was clearly outmatched. So much so that Malice himself stopped the battle, telling his minion that his time was done. The final blow was struck, the flames of Vortex Dragonewt proved to be too much. The Omen disappeared in blue smoke that seeped into Malice's body. He grinned as he said, "You are stronger than I thought, dragon girl. I wonder how your friends are fairing..."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Karin's cards slotted back into her deck as she stowed it away, though she left a hand on it, weary of the next battle short at hand. The Deletors, Sovereign especially, was far stronger than this. Was this really it? Maybe Hikari wasn't even necessary to show up for something like this. Even without Overlord, Karin's strength was proving to be more than plenty. That was good, very good.

"If your other "minions" are anything like the one I just burnt to a crisp, then they won't have much to worry about. And if that's the case, then I don't have much to worry about fighting you, either."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:34 pm

"Hey... hey", Bashiro opened up, holding his hands up in mostly surrender already. "This is some kind of bad joke, right? Come on... This is some sci-fi shit for some kind of prank, yeah? This ruling the world thing... can't we just... not?"

The Reapers were bad enough, but maybe reason worked on this guy?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:56 pm

After having left the company of Father Espoir, Seifer had wandered around in secret, keeping his communications with everyone to a minimum... Going so far as to even turn his phone off. And he intended to keep it that way. However, something foul was going on here. He could really feel it, and while his own objectives were his primary focus... This needed looking after as well. There were others already here, and some form of... creatures? Sighing, he stopped a few feet behind the group of "heroes", staring straight at Malice... Darren? Whatever. Confusion on this person's current persona aside, the blonde observed the current mess of things. Seems that the "good guys" were dong okay at the moment, but he felt that he should help in some way.

A purple aura surrounded the blonde as he stepped forward another few steps, stopping at Bashiro's side. "Looks like you guys just started then? Mind if I cut in?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Malice looked down to see Bashiro with his hands raised and trying to plea. He couldn't help but chuckle at the attempt as he said, I've spent three months training and preparing for the day I would return to this dimension, seeing countless others throughout all of that time. Now that I'm here, do you really expect me to stop simply because you ask me to?"

Seeing Seifer was a surprise. Finally, a familiar face. His power was still a bit of a mystery, though within the three months he had seen many things, many worlds and the past, present, and future possibilities of many dimensions. He couldn't stop himself from letting his curiosity get the better of him, despite Seifer being one of the people he wanted to approach with caution. "So even you arrived. Its such a shame that your darling "Yuki-nee" can't be here to join in the fun. Though she'll probably be crying her eyes out a bit longer at the number of people she's failed. Do you believe yourself able to redeem her? To save this world? I'm curious to see if you are strong enough..."

Two more apparitions appeared, prepared to challenge both Seifer and Bashiro.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Mirai looks and see that these creepy monsters knows how to play Vanguard as well. "Oh? This card game must be really popular that even monsters play it!"

She walked closer as to get a better look at the situation. It was clear for even someone like her to know. It was one guy, who seems like he is floating, is commanding the ones on the ground that are cardfighting. Simple master and servant role. When Mirai looked closer to the man floating in midair, she felt something inside her feel funny. Ehhh... do I... know this person??
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:27 pm

The blonde was unfazed, being taunted like he was. If anything, he looked rather indifferent now. With his hand on his hip he stepped forward, the sleeveless jacket he wore was still tattered though blew behind him all the same. "You're nothing more than an eye sore now. Malice? That's what you call yourself now right? You're pathetic, no where near what you really could be." lazily, he held up his free hand, index finger extended out, aimed right at the center of Malice's chest. "If you think you can win here, you're sorely mistaken. Even if I don't do it, someone else will defeat you." The purple aura only grew in intensity as he spoke, even more so when the apparitions appeared.

"If this is really the type of game you want to play, fine. I'll play. But you'll only lose." a reverse board appeared between Seifer and the apparition challenging him, emanating from Seifer. Something about his demeanor had changed... and that would only grow more evident as the fight began.

"Stand up, my Soul." as the fight began, a sight familiar only to a few appeared at his side, Judgebau Revenger. The Hi-Dog looked up at Seifer expectantly before returning the gaze toward Seifer's opponent. The fight itself progressed like normal, with Seifer riding Blaster Dark Revenger, a sight that might of been rather unexpected for a select few. However... Come grade three, time seemed to bend... If only slightly. "Fall to your knees and sip bitter water! I take the stage now! Ride! Illusion Revenger, Mordred Phantom!" oddly, when the light disappeared, Seifer was dressed in Mordred's attire... With his blade. A testament to the reality bangles? Or Seifer's true identity? Who could say. Seifer wasn't hitting any triggers really, while the minion was gaining resources and power, staying at two long enough for Zeal's true power to come to fruition.

Mordred... Seifer's power dropped to zero, and yet he remained unfazed... Even as his damage went to five. He stood tall as well, his Shadow Paladins standing firm at his side. They were unwavering, determined, confident. "You wasted your one chance." Seifer's voice echoed with the strength of the entire Shadow Paladin army, to the point that a normal person would crumble under the sound (but none of us are normal people are we?). As Seifer's turn came to pass, one of the cards in his hand started to glow with a dark... Crushing aura.

"Dragon residing in my soul, appear before us now. Rend my enemies! Break ride! Revenger, Phantom Blaster "Abyss"!" the chant itself was chilling, but the dread dragon appearing, taking the place of Mordred Phantom, with Seifer up on the dragon's shoulder made the feeling worse. "Walk together, those who should never walk in a line. Legion!" Seifer chanted once more, Blaster Dark appearing beside the massive dread dragon. Time around the dragon and Seifer seemed to bend for a moment, just like when Mordred appeared, though that disappeared as quickly as it seemed to show, almost as if it was never there to begin with. With the army of Shadow Paladin striking before the Abyssal duo, Seifer stared on, only speaking when it was time. "Perish from my sight." Phantom Blaster "Abyss" and Blaster Dark attacked, only to be stopped by a perfect guard... However, the Shadow Paladin army disappeared... The dread duo standing back up. "I told you, you wasted your last chance. Phantom Blaster Rising. Destroy him." Once more, the Blasters attacked, two criticals finally appearing to end the battle, pushing the minion past the damage threshold.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:31 pm

"Yeah... I was afraid you would say something like that." Bashiro held his hand in face, sweating. He really didn't want more trouble, and he didn't care much for the endless taunting of the boss lady either. The man shrugging, knowing that an attempt was made at least. Not noticing Mirai, surprisingly given that cute girls were usually priorities, nor Seifer who had arrived on the scene, the brawler decided to make due with the makeshift deck of his that was hindered by Delete somewhat. Hand curled into fist, he was going to try for once like he did against the Reapers.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:37 pm

As Seifer used the full might of Phantom Blaster Dragon "Abyss" to destroy the apparition, Malice could only give a small chuckle from what he had seen. Its not as though it wasn't impressive. He was quite surprised that Seifer would go this far. Even better, it benefited him so much that he couldn't help but laugh at the irony in it.

Malice closed his eyes as the blue smoke that came from the place the Omen used to be was absorbed into his body. He looked down at Seifer and said, "I never thought you, of all people, would give me the first piece I needed. The power of the Phantom Dragon, and so much of it as well..." It was becoming more and more clear with the strength level of his minions and the fact that he showed literally no fear towards their simple downfall that there was more to this than just fighting.

He was about to say more when he felt his chest pulse. He grabbed onto his chest and turned, seeing Mirai. He gave her a glare of curiosity. Who was this person? He knew literally nothing about her but he had a reaction like this. He pointed his hand out to her as an apparition appeared to challenge her. A table appeared in between them. No words, just action.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 pm

When their eyes met, she noticed that the person above held his chest in pain. At the same time, Mirai felt a little lightheaded after their eyes made contact. She looked down and held her head, feeling like she might lose balance like in the other incident with the other monster in the shopping district. That was when she looked up and noticed a fight table in front of her, along with one of those creatures standing on the opposite.

"Yay!! I get to fight too!" Mirai got excited, instantly ignoring the headache, but something about her seemed different. She seemed... colder. "You aren't a person and you all are causing harm to innocent people... then that means I can go all out for once! You should be honored Monstro, I never gone all out since the National tournament!" Her usual, cheerful, happy-go-lucky expression was there but why was there such a menacing feeling? Mirai took out her deck and was ready to fight
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Two battles raged at once. Bashiro battled the Omen, showing his strength with his Brawler deck. However, when Zeal stripped him of that strength, he found himself unable to defend against the onslaught. Malice had a look of disappointment. No wonder he was trying to avoid battle through words. He couldn't even defeat a pawn. He had found the weakest link in this group.

Even with valiant attempts at offense and defense, Bashiro was unable to defeat Zeal. The Legion Skill of his Wild Rush Dragon almost set him to victory, but it just fell short. The way was cleared for Zeal's Limit Break, and it destroyed the Brawling Dragon. Although the apparition won, it disappeared in a puff of smoke as well, Malice absorbing it with a frown of disappointment.

This new girl, however, was the exact opposite. Her Seekers were as powerful as Seifer's Revengers. It probably wasn't a fair comparison but her strength was easy to see. The moment Seeker, Light Blaze Dragon appeared on the field Mirai changed. Her power became absolute just as Seifer's had and the Omen stood no chance. It was obliterated in Light, almost easily.

Malice was in shock as well. Not just from the display of power from this unknown person, but because the feeling in his chest wouldn't fade. His eyes widened as he had an idea of who this person had to be. There was no one else that it could be. The gods of time must have worked their magic. Was she the only one? Now Malice may have to add this to his plans.

The smoke went into him from the battle, his face with a wide grin as he now had two of the components he needed. True power from the Light of Royal Paladin and the Darkness of the Shadow Paladin. He was already close to his goals and this was only the beginning. "You just peaked my interest..." Malice said as he started to step down from Uru Buster's hand. "Is this really all that the defenders of this dimension have to muster? Surely there is more hiding in the cracks..."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Bashiro... felt wrong. Fighting like a big hero wasn't his thing, even if he stood against the Reapers acting like he did. Even if he joked around, and still wanted to stick up for his friends, he couldn't do much of anything beyond punching. His strength was superhuman, but his tactics and the like... just weren't. Brawlers resonate with him as friends, and their strength still isn't really enough to break down adversity like the evil here.

Bashiro is a useless scumbag.

But he's a sleazebag who wants to help and protect people, especially his younger brother, his friends back at the slums, and even the people he was just beginning to meet.

... Not being able to do that is what felt wrong, despite Bashiro passing off the insults of the Omen, stating that this isn't his kind of shtick.

"... Damn..." was all the man could mutter. Bigbang Slash was still mostly injured, and Bigbang Knuckle... had a hand on Bashiro's shoulder. The dragon was ashamed of itself, and the two felt like they only let each other down. ... But, seeing Mirai, his depressing beliefs were suppressed.

"Attagirl!" He cheered and congratulated Mirai happily. "Attaboy too! Nice job!" He fist pumped toward Seifer, proud of the boss lady's younger brother for a resounding victory. Bashiro was a bit afraid of actually speaking to Karin, so he just gave an honest grin instead of trying to get her attention.

Something... I can do for once. Even if I can't actually win, these guys can. Right now, I can back them up. That's all I'm good for, and all I need to do until...
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Noel was helped by Raiden to leave the hospital. Despite the reluctance of the doctors there, somehow they were convinced and allowed Noel to leave the hospital. She was still hurt and not fully recovered but she can manage. Her shoulder was put back in its place but it still hurt like if a thousand hot knives were stabbing her in the shoulder. Temporary pain, its nothing compared to being erased from existence. She was then helped by Raiden to get on his motorcycle so that they can go to the place where Malice was seen. Luckily it wasn't very far, just a few minutes away assuming all legal laws of the road were ignored.

The recovering girl got down and saw a group there who was fighting off creatures that Malice seemed to be summoning and controlling. Mirai, Seifer, and others were there holding the front. That was when she noticed and Noel looked at Malice, "So I guess we finally meet again in person huh? I can't wait to beat the darkness out of you so you can go back to normal!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Malice saw Noel, the last piece of the puzzle for now. He had wanted to get the power of the Royal Paladins from her, but that proved to be unneeded... in a sense. Still, testing the limits of her power was more than worthy of the time he needed to take out to do it. Malice gave a snap of the fingers as an apparition appeared in front of her.

"If the sinner wants to play then I'll be happy to give you a playmate," he said to her with a grin. "Why don't we see what all that power of yours is really capable of, the power that could have saved Darren's life if you weren't too weak-hearted to use it properly."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Seifer acknowledged Bashiro's fist pump with a smile. Even if the man lost, Seifer wouldn't put him down. He did well enough, so the blonde though. Mirai... She did exceptionally. She felt... Familiar somehow. Why? Then Noel's voice. It was getting crowded. Running a hand through his hair the blonde sighed. Maybe he should take his leave now? No... No that wouldn't do. Stepping up next to Mirai with his hands in his pockets, he stared at Malice, crimson eyes glowing softly. Seemed like things were being pushed toward the climax of this fight.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:22 pm

"Dammit!! Shut the hell up!!", Noel looked at the apparition before her and she took out her deck as a table appeared in front of them. "Get out of my way!!" Even though she was weakened, her fighting spirit and resolve was as strong as always. It doesn't matter who it is now, friend or foe, Noel will crush them if it means saving Darren and in turn, be one step closer to saving Salome.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:00 pm

The Omen that Noel battled was... different. It spoke more. It antagonized her. It almost went out of its way to tell Noel she was weak. It was all the more infuriating for her, which was plain to see. None of the others did this much, so how was this possible?

The battle waged on. Noel was barely able to hold on, both in the match and in reality. Her weakened body obviously couldn't handle the weakening effects of Zeal. The fact that his words were causing Noel to overclock her power added to it even more. She was destroying herself from the inside and out, mind body and spirit.

Noel's final attack struck through. Zeal went into the damage indicating that the battle was over. The match was done and now... Malice stood before them. He was now on the ground, having taken in all of the battles around him, literally. Sin Buster and Uru Buster came to his side behind him, the giant mechs prepared to battle.

"You have all done so well to reach this point... Helped me so much with my ambition. I can only find if fitting I reward you with a sample of my power. After all, I haven't had a chance to use my real strength in all of this time..."

His body started to glow with the aura of the Seed within him. A large battle table appeared in front of him before he pointed to Seifer. "Of course, I believe you want to tend to your sister right now. After that battle, it doesn't look like she'll be making it very far. Are you alright with her dying here like this?"

Raiden was the one who brought him here, but he was on the ground, his motorcycle flaming as a smaller black mech jumped from the area and to Malice's front. "Let's show them our power... Metalborg, Black Boy!"

Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness <a href=Lord Malice Attacks ~ The Omen of Darkness Kiryu_10

Objective Met! Boss Battle, Dark Lord Malice
100 Damage?!
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Well, this wasn't exactly the team Karin had ever expected to see; A few faces she didn't recognize, and a couple she did. The sleazebag and Seifer, and someone she recognized from Sovereign's invasion. Though Bashiro lost, it wasn't terribly surprising; They had all been hindered by Sovereign's deletions, and it was likely Bashiro hadn't had the chance to properly adjust. Even so, the simple mooks this man was throwing at them were easy enough to dispatch otherwise.

Now stepping up to the Seed's table, Karin set her deck down onto it, her fiery aura becoming more intense as the Reality Bangle glittered around her wrist, sparking to life once more. "I told you, I'm your opponent. I won't let you ruin this city any further."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:45 pm

"Clever little twit aren't you?" he sighed shrugging before catching Noel by the arm and setting her down. "However, I have more than enough faith in my little sister that she'll survive this and more." turning on his heel to join Karin, the black clad blonde stared at Malice. "She wouldn't die from this. She's stronger than this, stronger than you." unwavering faith in one's own blood. The feeling of malefic intent, a blood lust of sorts started to grow, the purple aura returning... now with tinges of black.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:15 pm

The battle raged as the mechanical tyrants of Dark Justice battled the Perdition army. The force the two put out was enough to shake the ground beneath them. Malice could only grin as each blow of damage didn't seem to actually hurt, despite the Reality Bangle putting them into reality. His opponent was a strong one, and he made sure she was using everything she had.

One attack after another, they both battled hard through all of the others strikes. Karin's heal triggers saved her more than once, but Malice couldn't claim different. In the end, Malice had run out of heals and the final blow was struck. Vortex Dragonewt had defeated the Seed and what would happen next was clear. Only... it didn't happen.

The glow of Malice's aura intensified as he looked at her with a grin and said, "Such a display of power... I must say its quite breathtaking... Its too bad that my condition as a Seed is a bit... different than most. You see, I've chained myself to this body so even if you defeat me, the Seed won't be extracted."

There was more to it than that. Malice seemed to all but enjoy taking the damage. He wasn't a masochist, that was clear from his face as he was being attacked. He wasn't getting enjoyment out of it, but he was getting... something. "Though I must say the energy you put out in an attempt to destroy me was just perfect. Of course, if anyone else wishes to battle me then you're welcome to try... though the only method you'd have of defeating me would be to destroy this body..."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Mirai saw Noel's display of power. For being weakened, one might think that is her full strength when it can be more if she was at full health. Heeyyyyy!! That was awesome! Although what those things and that man said wasn't really nice to her.. She was worried about Noel's condition, if she fights, she could probably be worse than the state she is currently in. Mirai then nodded and then decided to step up in her place instead. "I want to give it a try! All I have to do is kill you right? If it's as easy as the thing I faced, everything should be easy peasy right?" The blonde stepped forward, hiding the awkward feeling in her as she approached Malice. Even in these kinds of situations, her carefree smile and that aura of relaxation was still there.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Malice gave a small frown at the fact that she would be the one fighting. This girl... there was something about her that she didn't seem to understand. He would have to hold a bit less back in this battle, otherwise she might even be able to kill him. That wouldn't be a good thing at all.

He had to use some of the energy he had gained throughout this day in the fight, but the battle against the Seekers went his way. Malice encouraged Mirai to battle with her best, but she seemed to refuse. The battle with the Omens must have made her believe it would be an easy fight. Maybe Malice used too much energy himself, but no matter. He was able to gain it back with this fight.

The power she did put out was splendid. If Malice hadn't prepared properly, her legion turn with Pergation Breath Dragon would have been his last turn for certain. With most of his hand and a Quintet Wall, he was able to block the assault. He had his hand to his chest as the Seed within him was still reacting. It was something that was hard to ignore, but it was also adding to his own strength. Just fighting her was making him more powerful, unlocking the inner potential of the Seed within.

Sin Buster's power reached a might of 38000. Malice declared that the only way to guard such an attack would be with Grade 0s. Unfortunately for Mirai, even with a double critical trigger, she just didn't have enough, taking the damage as well as a critical. Malice had though about striking Mirai herself, but with what was inside of her, that would be ill advised. He smiled at the end of the battle before he turned from them all.

I've had fun testing the limits of my powers through these battles. More importantly, they've served to lead me much closer to my final goal then I ever could have hoped. Still though... none of you here will be able to kill me as things are now..." As he spoke, the Sin Buster moved away from the battlefield, lifting Malice into the air. The sky above him parted, opening a hole that looked like the rift.

"You likely won't be seeing me for some time, but when that time does come, I'll have a power even greater than that of the Mad Queen Yukino. Thank you all for your assistance, clueless heroes!" Sin Buster started to fly upwards after that. He could have fought Seifer, but he knew not to do that. He would have the ability to do that once his plans were fully in place. The two Seeds Yukino left behind when she was killed by her good Mirror from this dimension... He wanted to restore them and the energy they had all let out in the battles provided the best batteries to power that goal. Of course, he would also have the despair of all of those who witnessed what he had done until now. He couldn't help but laugh as he disappeared into the rift above before it closed away.

The aftermath of the fight was clear to see. Panic and terrorist activity increased throughout the world and the city of Shinjuku was ruined by the collateral damage of the fights. This was what their Vanguard did, what fighting led to. It was worse than being unable to defeat the Reapers in some ways. They just destroyed the center of a major city and who knows how many people in the world had seen it. Malice had done the work of the Reapers, bringing despair to the land all at once.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down