Shibuya Shinto Shrine

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shibuya Shinto Shrine

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:45 am

Raiden had been there the entire time, watching the battle unfold. He had no personal attachment to Darren, but he made sure that Noel had arrived in time to play her part. She defeated the Shadow Fighter but it took a lot out of her. And Yukino was able to rescue Darren without killing him, or so it seemed. Darren looked fairly lifeless on the ground.

Raiden frowned as he felt it was best to let the Resistance handle things from here. He had work to do. Even if one threat was resolved, the Reapers were still out there, and there were many things he still needed to know. As he rode away on his motorcycle, he lightly muttered, "I finally kept my promise..."
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:15 am

"Damn it!" Solis cursed, the allied Reaper forces immediately rushing away at an apparent command of the Reaper Queen.

Yukino, Ezel, Xat, and Shirayuki were all forced out of the sword which subsequently vanished from Darren's back. The commander rolled onto the ground and Ezel fell face-first next to her. Then- two Ezels existing that shouldn't caused a tear that sent wave after wave of pain through the minds of the lions. "AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!" The Hero of Salvation roared in agony, before becoming a ball of light. The one belonging to Seyer - Aedan did as well, the timeline desperately trying to fix something. The twin spheres collided, and were motionless for some moments. Then, they proceeded to explode into a massive orb that a gigantic unit came out of. Much to the surprise of humanity, it was the Lion Emperor: Mithril Ezel. A G Unit that stood without life - nothing in his eyes but whiteness. The fusion quickly split apart, sending the two and every incarnation of themselves in card form at their owners. Even... that which was stained by Malice's Seed - a Raven Hair color.

Yukino didn't move. Not one inch. She was beyond upset. At the same time, the same defiance she came into Darren's heart with filled her with the power to move. This isn't goodbye, the rebellious queen mentally swore. You, and everyone else, will be at our sides again soon. I'm not DONE YET.

Fists were clenched.

"Ma'am, we know this is a bad time, but... We got a problem at HQ!" A soldier reported, finally making it out of Chris' maze of webs. "We... think it might be... Seifer."

Exculpate the Blaster lifted herself up, her expression ferocious and steeled.

"Take this boy with us. I'm heading over there now." Yukino ordered and stated, wasting no time.

She'll have her brothers back.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 am

Mizumi travelled off with Satoshi in tow... in the backseat of the car. She started the engine as fast as possible, and roaring off down the road to the closest place of sanctuary. The shrine was where the battle with Malice happened, but now that the battle was over there, it didn't matter.

She drove to the bottom of the steps, not taking too long to carry Satoshi on her own shoulders out of the car. She took him to the steps, and laid the man down, using her lap as a headrest for him. He was... breathing. At least he wasn't dead. Mizumi continued transmission, following through his memories a bit in the rush to heal him when she noticed... it.

Seph.

The spirit was there the whole time. She noticed it in the distance at the battleground but was too worried about Satoshi dying to do anything else. Sera wasn't even there when she checked. What was happening around here?

"Satoshi... S-Sat-o-shi..."

She was in visible terror, tears streamlining down her face. The sound of her crying was loud. It was childish. It sounded painful in quite a few ways. So this is the pain of seeing another loved on in such a state. Why...

Why did I have to fall in love? This wasn't apart of the plan...
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 am

Seph's own tears ran down his face, along with the rain. Fine time for it to rain. It didn't bother him that he was noticed. It was about time, with his Vanguard going through a level of suffering he likely could not imagine experiencing himself. The two of them had failed their clan, their nation...their worlds. The only thing that came to mind...was to console. He laid a gentle hand on Mizumi's shoulder, so that she knew he too, an almighty spirit from Cray, was lost in this same sorrow.

---

"Demeter be damned!"

Angelica smashed her fist against her control panel. Once again, the Fool was down. This time, her calculations and observations observed that it was a bit of abnormal damage. Sure, Satoshi would live...but would he really? Martina and Toule were not his aces in any way, but they were leaders of Neo Nectar, and this despair and destruction, sewn into his soul by the final blow of Graywon, had caused systems to go awry. His stability was questionable, even when they were aware of Mizumi, his lover, trying to treat him back to health with her soul manipulation.

Her efforts would be challenged by this development, over and over, like it was Reverse alive once more in his being. The image of Nebula Lord continued to come to mind...

...A strange pinging noise came from a scanner nearby. Angelica looked up from her frustration for a moment to examine it. An increase in energy...coming from the Regalia itself? It was as if it was reacting to the change and corruption in Satoshi's very being, as the remaining purity in his soul tried to fight back.

Not only that, but the energy was...otherworldly. Like it would transcend the logic of a normal being, let alone a standard denizen of Cray---

Angelica's eyes widened. It couldn't be.

---

In the white void, Satoshi groaned. He was fighting his soul's corruption like it was a bad dream, tossing and turning. It wouldn't be long until he lost. Losing it all again, just like he did to Nebula Lord back then...and to Neu Edelweiss...and, to his memory, every time it counted. This would be the last one.

His tossing decreasing in violence as he was about to surrender to his fate, a being walked forward, boots clacking against the tiled floor and echoing throughout the entire empty space. It stopped before Neo Nectar's Vanguard, coat draping over its shoulders. It spoke one phrase, then leaned a leg back:

"Wake up, you damn hobo."

A swift kick to the gut. Satoshi's eyes popped as he leaned forward in intense pain. Holy shit that hurt. It was like the one time he got caught playing hooky from work on the farm at the nearby lake, and his dad gave him a huge stomp on his chest. Never do that again, he had decided. Well, the only one who would know something about that in his head other than Seph would probably be Cherub. After all, he had just been called a hobo---

Okay, that definitely wasn't Cherub. It was a guy in a long, white jacket, similar to the ones he wore, but with shorter hair and a lack of glasses. There was also a tiny bit of stubble on the chin of this guy, like he was trying to grow a beard but it wasn't quite there yet. Nothing was coming to mind of who this person was....but then...

"You're just the same no matter which timeline you're from, brother."

...Brother? Satoshi racked his brain. He didn't have siblings, let alone specifically a brother. Although, there was that accident where---

He scrambled back in shock. "N...no way. You're...you're Hiro!"

"The one and only." Hiro Kurosaki, codenamed Heero Yayoi, stood there, hands in his pockets, staring hard at his failed brother. "The hell are you doing, convulsing on the ground like that? How is that going to help anyone, especially if you call yourself a Peacekeeper?"

"A better question is how the hell you exist." Satoshi pushed himself to his feet, walking over to examine his brother. Yeah, he was shorter by a nice margin, but relatively built considering his scrawnier figure. "You mentioned timelines though, so does that make you..."

"I think I was called a 'Seed' or something. I was a part of a timeline that failed due to something I did to circumvent the arrival of the invaders." Hiro's hard stare continued. "In my line, I existed instead of your mother going through the miscarriage. And, coincidentally, it was that birth that failed the timeline."

"Simply you existing failed the timeline? That can't be..." Satoshi shook his head. "Everyone should have the chance to come into this world..."

"Unfortunately, fate felt otherwise." Hiro closed his eyes this time, recalling. "I worked for a private organization contracted by the Japanese government to watch over the world's happenings...and to circumvent a prophecy made about some woman named Yukino Espoir bringing forth a war against invaders."

"So you..."

"Assassinated everyone that was a threat to a future of the world. Things...got a bit far out of hand with what I was granted." Hiro opened one eye, staring at his leg, which had the same pistol strapped to it as Satoshi's. "The power channeled through this particular gun...it could grant me the ability to change the world any way I sought fit, especially in the name of protection." He shrugged. "But, alas, it made the invasion unopposed. I failed the world and came to yours to try and show how the invaders were going to come, no matter what preemptive measures you attempted to make."

Satoshi stared at the floor. "Well, you were right. They came anyway." He clenched a fist. "But despite not wanting to fight...we came out on top. We drove them away."

"Only to be followed up by the Reapers." Hiro shook his head. "That was the other part of the prophecy. The war against the invaders would be successful...but it was only a precursor to a bigger threat, a threat that could completely destroy Earth and Cray in all parts of time and space that exist."

Satoshi sighed. "Which just brushed us aside without trouble. What are we even going to do now?"

SLAP.

Hiro hit like a truck. Good lord. His older brother rubbed his cheek as he was then berated.

"Well, first of all, you can stop acting like this is the end. Gods, you sound like your friend Yukino." He rested his hands on his hips. "Look, you still have a good shot. All of you do. And it has to do with all of us, the Seeds." Hiro removed his gun from his strap to point it and fire at an empty wall. Instead of shattering it, or bouncing around a bullet infinitely, the shot created a projection. Satoshi gazed up at it, still rubbing his cheek, as his brother from a distant timeline continued:

"When Harbinger and Sovereign dropped the hammer on most of Cray's best, it awakened repressed energy. Energy of something you might be familiar with. This same energy is sealed away by the Reapers out of fear of what the opposition might do with such power. That power, of course, is Stride." Hiro gestured with the barrel. "Remnants of the power still exist in various people and objects in this particular timeline. After all, you never completely get rid of a germinated Seed, no matter how hard you try." This, of course, was referring to the existence of Sera, who awakened upon Cray not long ago. Satoshi nodded sagely, thinking over what was being told to him.

"In our case, you have the gift of the Divine Flame herself, Demeter." Hiro shot another projection out, this time a detailed schematic of the gun. "The 'Regalia of the Fool' is one of the ultimate Regalia tools to ever exist, and somehow, it transcended existence on merely Cray's plane and manifested itself in this world. On this same essence...I linked my soul to react to the intense power of those stronger than the invaders." He crossed his arms. "So essentially, you have my backing, as well as Demeter's, when you go into your enabled state by using it as something called an 'evoker.' That's why you can resist the destructive energy of the Reapers."

"Then what about everything else it does? Why can I only use it with my marked hand?" Satoshi waved the dual rings at his brother. This was something that had been yet unanswered, even by the research of Angelica. Hiro scratched his stubble.

"You can absorb and contain various forms of energy with it now, can you not?" This recalled a memory of absorbing the Perdition player's flames. The Peacekeeper of Cray nodded, evoking a followup: "Then that's a gift from the invaders, somehow. They gave you the ability to not just have the support of Demeter's energy, but manipulate it into something more." He gestured outward. "Kind of like what you and your guardian do when you link up, but with the added touch of being in full control of what you do rather than half-control with just vision-cleansing if you take over."

Satoshi stared at the gun. It was really that powerful? He looked over his own as he removed it from his leg. The Regalia of the Fool...was it maybe one of the keys to solving their struggle?

Hiro started to pace. "The rest of my fellow Seeds are set to start awakening to this energy soon, one by one, person by person, object by object...it may not go exactly well at first, but you all need to gather this energy together, somehow. And by doing so...perhaps, maybe then, you'll have a chance against what we tried to prevent from happening too far in advance."

He gave his brother a weak smile, and extended a hand. "But...in the meantime, please, don't let this by the last of you. All of us, together---both successes and failures---need to band up with what we can and use what has been allotted for the sake of this alpha line."

Satoshi extended his own hand and clasped his brother's, the warmth of letting Hiro fade into him commencing. He closed his eyes as his soul suddenly flashed brighter than it was before, the darkness receding. Even with the bad memories still floating, a light was shining. A light Mizumi would see and feel with her own hands as she kept healing.

"Brother...I'll do this for us. Thank you."
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:09 am

Sakuya held her umbrella over Mizumi and Satoshi. Her face was solemn as she looked down at them. The man looked almost familiar to Sakuya... somehow. "You're both... part of the Resistance, right? At least, I think I remember... he is." Sakuya gestured towards Satoshi as Sakuya knelt down next to Mizumi, umbrella shielding all three of them from the rain. "I can tell you're trying to help him, and I thank you for that. It's heartwarming to see such kindness... Er, my name is Sakuya, by the way. Forgive me for my lack of manners, today has not been the best..." Sakuya looked down at Satoshi, scanning over him. He looked so familiar, but why? It was like some image of him was etched into her brain somewhere, only she couldn't recall where she had seen him before. It puzzled her to no end, and she even began to feel a light headache coming on. What a day.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:19 am

Mizumi couldn't figure it out... why wasn't he waking up?!

Normally it took only a few moments, even when she transmitted higher levels of pain at a time to herself, he wasn't waking up. Not even stirring at first. It took a bit before he became only a tad restless. She kept a hand on his chest at all times, the other running slowly through his hair as the rain poured down on the two. She was caving in him. What if he didn't get up?

What if he was already too far gone?

Would Mizumi lose another one? Would the most important things in her life be torn away too? Would Mizumi's heart become vengeful and terrified all at once again.

Her falling tears stopped... no, the rain stopped. She was still crying though. Wait, the rain hadn't stopped---

It was only after a few moments that Mizumi noticed above them was an umbrella and what looked like a priestess. Mizumi blinked, tilting her head at the sudden kindness? Who was she?

The moment Mizumi's eyes made contact with Sakuya gave her a rather impressive migraine. Maybe it was seeing someone with purity like hers just made Mizumi feel sick. She wasn't exactly on the same path as her...

"Thank you... For the umbrella. Mizumi's the name. This is my...."

They weren't official yet.

But she didn't care.

"My boyfriend, Satoshi. We're with the Resistance, you could say. I'm a medic. Thank you... again."

She didn't disclose how being a medic exactly worked for her, since it was a supernatural process. She stopped staring at Sakuya, as the fuchsia glowing eyes making the situation probably tad awkward. Then it happened.

Light. Satoshi was responding! It wasn't a clear-cut response,whether or not it meant he was going to wake up anytime soon, but that light meant he was thinking and consciousness returning was probable. She breathed an obvious sigh of relief, a smile overcoming her face as tears continued exiting from her ducts.

"A-Ah, sorry for sort of just... showing up here, by the way." She said this, breath shaky. Caressing her beloved's face, not leaving transmission until he woke up. That was her decision ultimately.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:35 am

Sakuya smiled at the pair, letting out a quiet, but short, giggle. "A couple, I see... That's nice. I'm always glad to see a new couple, with love being such a hard thing for people to find." She flashed a cheerful smile to Mizumi before her expression reverted to its more somber grin. Looking at her again, this girl, too, was familiar. Her headache was getting worse, but Sakuya hid it completely. The girl apologized for showing up at the shrine so suddenly, carrying a wounded man no less, but Sakuya shook her head. "No, it's quite alright. The shrines here are for all who seek shelter from the world's cruelties. If anything, it was good for you to bring him here." Sakuya gazed up at the shrine above them. Izanami's own statue stood before them, her eyes angled downward... Almost as if watching over the trio. Sakuya smiled back at the mother-goddess' figure. "We'll be safe here... And your friend should be fine. Izanami isn't one to let her children suffer, if she can help it."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:40 pm

Satoshi cringed a little. Hitting a building still hurt like a bitch. With a grunt, he moved himself a little in Mizumi's grasp. "I'm...okay, I think...man, Tomo hits hard..."

He hadn't quite opened his eyes yet, still trying to get himself back into reality, but it was happening. Once again. the Peacekeeper of Cray had cheated death. How many more times was he going to have to find ways to do this? Sheesh.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:00 pm

"Tomo...?"

Mizumi stopped, listening to what Satoshi was saying. What was he talking about, some girl? Was Harbinger a woman or something? Well, at least he said he was okay... she wasn't detecting a ton of pain resonance left in transmission so maybe that was it.

"E-Eh never mind that... You scared me you know."

She was quiet with her words, still playing with his hair. Mizumi wasn't quite ready to let another person disappear from her life so if it meant she had to stay here all day for him to recover, she probably would. Though she would prefer getting out of the public eye because she got anxious quick. At least Sakuya was kind enough to lend an umbrella out of the rain.

"What happened?" She was referring to the battle, showing up a bit late to the scene.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:09 am

"I fought Harbinger." Satoshi's eyes finally opened, staring at his knees. He wanted to look at Mizumi, right in the eyes, and be happy to see her, but things were still processing in his mind. "A lot of us did. It...didn't work out the way we expected. And what's worse, while I was out like a light...I could feel something else showing up. Another Reaper, just as strong if not stronger..."

He felt his hand, cracking his knuckles a bit. "I can tell we failed because I feel a bit emptier than I did before. Probably lost some of Neo Nectar. But...we do have a chance. Maybe." A hand finally settled on Mizumi's arm as he looked to her. "I'm going to need you with me for it, though."
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:15 am

Sakuya smiled at the couple as Satoshi awakened. Her migraine was getting worse, but she continued to hide it. The sound of the rain helped, at least a little. "Well, I'm glad you're awake... You gave your friend here quite the scare. How are you feeling?" Sakuya put a hand to Satoshi's forehead, feeling his temperature. Confirming he was, at the very least, normal and stable, she let out a sigh of relief. "You don't have a fever or anything, so that's good."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 am

Mizumi wanted to hiss at somebody else touching her man... but this woman was kind. She was tending the shrine at the very least, meaning she was probably a purity freak and wouldn't do anything with Satoshi anyways.

Probably.

She gazed into Satoshi's eyes, somewhat ignoring the priestess other than the generic nod given to signify that she's also glad he's feeling a bit better

"Two..."

Mizumi's heart dropped a bit about that. She gripped placed both hands on his cheeks, placing a quick, but hard kiss on Satoshi. If only to mark her territory... God she was a tad bit jealous. But also because lip-to-lip contact was the strongest form of transmission and she needed to see how he was... and Satoshi was mostly fine. She sighed with relief.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:58 pm

The kiss was kind of sudden, but appreciated. Satoshi pulled Mizumi down a bit when she kissed him so she could sort of be in his lap...which would be a nice image to have in his mind at the moment, considering how hard he got blown back.

This priestess was rather kind to cover them all from the rain the best she could. Actually, on that note...she looked kind of familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on why. He nodded to her with a smile of appreciation, then jerked his head towards the shrine itself. "It'd probably be best if we went under that cover, it's pouring so hard, huh?"
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Sakuya nodded to Satoshi. "Of course. There's plenty of room for all of us."

Moving underneath the shrine's roofing, she leaned against the statue of her mother-goddess, closing the umbrella and propping it up against the side of the statue. She pulled gently at her hair to wring it out of any water that had gotten into it before flipping it back and letting it flow down. "I'd be glad to keep you two company until the rain lets up."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:38 am

After a moment's kiss, she smiled, staring into Satoshi's eyes for a few moments. It wasn't until he suggested they go to the covering that her small trance was broken.

Mizumi spent no time getting under the covering, taking Satoshi with her. The feeling of being out of the rain's presence made her feel a bit more calm. She sat against a wall, fixing her hair. Due to the slight waves in it, the rain made it get really curly really fast. That was... one of the kinks she was working out.

Kinda.

"Thanks again... err, Sakuya?"

She was grateful for the help, at least. Satoshi getting sick after getting smacked by a Reaper probably wouldn't have helped their cause all too much.

It was quiet... Mizumi felt all sorts of awkward now, with Sakuya around too. Cursed priestess...
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:46 am

Sakuya. That name sounded very, very familiar. Almost as if it was someone directly from the past. But still, he couldn't put his finger on it exactly...

Satoshi stuck rather close to Mizumi, petting her slightly wet hair with his hands. She was his delicate flower he had to keep abloom, just like the rest of the world. The rain continued to pour and pour as he caressed her.

Seph was thankful his Vanguard was fine after all, but decided this wasn't the time to discuss things...even if Mizumi now knew he existed. Besides, he had received news from Angelica he had to address with the rest of the Council of Cray immediately.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 am

Sakuya smiled at the couple before her. It was a wonderful thing to behold, really, two souls having found true happiness in one another, and displaying that proudly in front of the Mother's shrine no less. Sakuya could think of no better fitting a scene. She looked up at the dark sky as the rain continued to pour down. "The rain should let up soon, I believe... We shouldn't be here for too much longer. Er..."

Sakuya turned to face Satoshi, realizing she only knew the identity of one half of the couple. "I don't believe I learned your name, sir. My name is Sakuya. It's nice to meet another member of the Resistance." She held her hand out to the man, offering a polite shake.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:05 am

"Satoshi. Satoshi Kurosaki." The Peacekeeper shook Sakuya's hand. "If you've ever heard Yukino go on about something like a Triad, I'm one-third of it." He stared out at the rain. "Hopefully it lets up, but I don't mind, all the same...I grew up on a farm, and this was always healthy for the crops and plants."
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:42 am

The moment Sakuya's hand touched his, the moment his name pierced her ears, the migraine she had been holding back crashed down on her like a huge wave, and she almost immediately put her hand to her head, visibly cringing in pain. "Satoshi", his name was. It was a name all too familiar to her, yet one she swore she had never heard before. And yet, the very sound of it brought her unbearable pain. Her eyes watered, and her vision blurred. She could barely feel a thing through the blinding surge of pain.

Then, an image flashed before her eyes.

Satoshi, the man she had just met... standing above her. She was... laying down? She couldn't tell. He looked sad. His face was different, but it was blurry. She could only barely make out that it was the same man who was sitting next to her. What was happening? Sakuya had no clue.

A flash of red, then black, then... nothing. For a brief few seconds, Sakuya was entirely blinded. The pain vanished, her body went completely numb, and she couldn't see. She thought she could feel herself falling. And then... The pitch-black darkness that had enveloped her vision was lifted, replaced with a pure white color.

Everything came back into view. Her eyes refocused. She was laying on her side, on the ground, Satoshi visible in front of her.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:08 pm

The priestess seemed to have a seizure to his touch, which was not at all Satoshi's intention, but as she fell...a memory flashed.

This same woman, on the ground...and his left hand was raised, holding something...a noise through the air...and then nothing. The memory was gone as soon as it had come. But it was a bit more clear now.

This woman reminded him of the Seed he had dealt with long ago. But...she wasn't the same person, that wouldn't make any sense. This seizure was just a coincidence, right?

"H-hey, are you alright, Sakuya?" He put a hand on her shoulder. Mizumi would likely protest in some way to him touching another woman, even his dear comrade Yukino, but he actually kind of needed her help to make sure this priestess was okay.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:28 pm

"W-What the---?"

Mizumi spent no time jumping to her feet as the woman, Sakuya, quite literally fell to the ground for what seemed like no apparent reason. Maybe she was having an epilepsy attack? M-Maybe? With no time to waste, she dropped back to her knees, taking Sakuya's hand for a moment.

"Satoshi, we need a pillow, or-or something! U-Uhm..."

She was admittedly panicking. While she knew how to help someone with pain and the relieving of it, other medical issues became difficult to assist with, specifically ones of the brain and nerves. Taking pain away and manipulating it was all she really knew how to do. So that's what she got to work doing, trying to force her way into transmission.

While she wasn't exactly against Satoshi putting his hands on her, so long as it was appropriate and considering the state Sakuya was in... it was probably appropriate.

Probably.

"Err... Should we call for help? Maybe actual medical help..."

She blinked, trying to keep calm.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Sakuya blinked as her consciousness returned to her. The couple were kneeling beside her, obviously worried.

She lifted herself back up slowly, practically shaking, and shook her head. Her head was still pounding. "Uhn..." Bringing a hand to her head, she sat herself upright, and leaned against the statue's base again. She was still visibly shaking, if only slightly now. "I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know what c-came over me... Sorry if I s-scared you two. I-I'm alright now." She stuttered out the words, not quite believing them herself... But for now, she didn't want to worry the two any more than she already had. "U-Um, there was an evil spirit that attacked this place a few days ago, that might've been the cause for my, um, collapse just now... Really, I should be fine now."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 pm

That answer wasn't exactly...too, too convincing, despite the delicacy of the situation. Satoshi shook his head. "Seriously, you should probably find some way to get some rest or get some medication for that if it's a problem." He looked out. The rain was letting up a little bit, though it was still pretty steady nonetheless.

"If you'd like, you can come get dinner with us. Having some form of communal thing to do would help right now, considering..." Well, as long as Mizumi didn't object, anyway...
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Dinner.

Well...

"Y-Yeah... dinner could be a thing. I mean, assuming you have the time and all." Mizumi almost wanted to contest that, but in reality it's not like it could really hurt if they all went out and shared a dinner. Plus, Mizumi hadn't eaten in two days.

Mizumi kept a hand close, or somewhere in contact with Sakuya. Playing it off as comfort, but mostly trying to ease the pain.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:22 am

Sakuya nodded, still recovering from her sudden collapse. "Dinner, ah... Y-Yes, that sounds good. Thank you, um, you two. I appreciate the offer greatly, I'd love to accompany you two." Sakuya pulled herself up to her feet, grabbing her umbrella. Her legs were still shaking... But not as much. At the very least, she'd be able to make it to... wherever they were going to go eat.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top