Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecked Shinjuku City Center

5 posters

Go down

Wrecked Shinjuku City Center Empty Wrecked Shinjuku City Center

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Wrecked Shinjuku City Center DC4ZgvL
Hot damn this place costs more than your mom!

Field Status
For one of the most important places in Japan, Shinjuku looks pretty amazing.
The railway is still super busy as Wikipedia tells you when you look it up on your phone.
Kids shouldn't hang around the Golden Gai.

Haha just kidding the Golden Gai got smashed.
Place got wrecked in the fight against Malice.
Nobody's around here anymore thanks Obama.
No this is the right country.

Last edited by Kami on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wrecked Shinjuku City Center Empty Re: Wrecked Shinjuku City Center

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:45 pm

The sky opened above the city of Shinjuku. The center of this busy area was the site of a calamity. From the sky above, a single being descended down slowly. Almost no one noticed due to the busy city. This was the day Japan... no, the world would know Malice.

The demon of darkness descended this day.

The gray skinned male stood in the center of town, knowing he would have to do something extreme in order to gain the attention of the masses. His Sin Buster as well as Uru Buster were standing behind him, but no one seemed to notice, not at first. A few children pointed at the giant mechs, but they were ignored and told to move about their business. It would be all too easy. Only Cardfighter could comprehend his power. Those who lacked that connection to the world of Cray would be doomed to feel his might and never know why.

Rather than declare anything right away, he simply lifted his hand. The Blade of Sin Buster followed the motion. He made it crash down into the concrete ground, splitting the earth underneath and causing a small quake to the feet of the masses. That got everyone's attention, they began to look around in wonder of what exactly happened. That was when they noticed a boy floating above the shaken earth. He was being held up by Uru Buster's hand, but no one seemed to understand that.

"People of this fair city... My name is Malice! And from this day forth, I shall be known as your Lord and Master! His declaration rang through the town. Everything had stopped due to the unnatural quake. Everyone had heard him, and they wondered how he could even say such a thing. No one took it seriously at all. Malice wasn't one to make idle threats, though. He pointed a single finger at the nearest skyscraper. A shot from a manifested Metalborg Dryon saw to the end of the building. A blast that seemed to come from nowhere at all.

"It seems you now understand what I am capable of..." he spoke, now news cameras focused on him. "This is but a sample of my power... Power that has the ability to devastate and destroy this entire country if I so see fit. I shall give you all 48 hours to decide what it is you shall do."

The police wouldn't wait that long. One of them took a shot right away, aiming for the head of this... demon. The bullet was easily deflected. A unit moved in the way of the blow, but to everyone looking, it bounced off without ever toughing the boy. What was this boy, able to do such things? Why could they not see he was using Vanguard to do this? It was all to his benefit. The masses knew the despair of tyranny through an ultimate power that cannot be explained, and that despair was only making him stronger.

News reports were going round the clock. The people were stunned, some beginning to bow already. Who could blame them. To these normal humans who didn't even have connection to the planet Cray, he was like a god of destruction who had descended down to them seeing conquest. "Now then... its time for you all to disperse and think quite hard about my generous proposal. I'd say your freedom and allegiance is a small price to pay for your lives!"

With that said, everyone ran. Panic and terror across the land that made the busiest city of Japan into a ghost town.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Having left the train station, Neo was walking the streets until he noticed people running in panic.

"Whats going on?" He asked himself

Neo then went inside a small shop and looked at the T.V that was on. He noticed someone talking to everyone in the city.

"So you want to destroy the world huh? Not while I'm here!" Neo said

Neo then left the shop and ran toward the middle of the city where the figure was while everyone was running in the other direction. Neo then made it to where the person was and looked at him with a determined stare.

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 pm

You know the best part about returning to your home town? Finding some guy who wants to be an evil dictator make a declaration and stir up chaos. ... Oh, wait, that's not a good thing. Bashiro's cigar dropped out of his mouth as it went agape with awe. Jessie thought to pick it up, but the eyepatched thug stopped him. "Goddammit", the brawler cursed, thinking they had a bit of time to relax. Then this guy who isn't even a Reaper shows up to make life even worse. "Do me a favor, and call up the Resistance guys, alright? Don't follow me into trouble!" Bashiro grabbed Jessie by the arm, and pointed him to a nearby restaurant to hide in while instructing him to get backup. After doing so, the brawler began rushing toward the scene.

"Aw, shit", Jessie swore, running inside as told.

"H-Hey, uh... I don't know how to use this communications network. That's what it's called in the army right? Anyway, there's an attack with a demand by a guy who wants to be the ruler of the world or something. Bro's going to fight, but we really need backup. So uh... help!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Karin rushed into the scene, turning her attention to the immediate threat. A man practically oozing an evil aura, standing center stage, looking... very vaguely familiar. Had Karin seen this guy before? She recalled something about there being some known threat on the loose, but having no information about where it was. Was this the threat in question? Karin could barely remember. Though, right now, it wasn't very important. Whoever this guy was, he was clearly the source of trouble, and even moreso, Karin could see the translucent figures of beings unfamiliar to her. No mistaking it, though; They were clearly Vanguard units. The blood in Karin's veins told her so, at least.

Karin fingered the bangle around her wrist. Twice before, she had used it to call the Dragon Empire to her side, though both times were against the Deletor menaces. The situation was somewhat different, but called for a similar course of action all the same. Clicking into place, the Reality Bangle sparkled to life once more, almost automatically, and the Perdition Dragons began forming at her side.

"That's enough! Your opponent is me now!"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Mirai was innocently walking around the city. Her unguided travels brought her to Shinjuku City this time. And by unguided, it meant she was lost and has no idea how she even ended up here. Ahhhh!!! This is bad!! Where am I?! Am I gonna die?! Mirai's strong imagination automatically started thinking of dramatic, tragic endings for her. It's not like her phone had GPS or anything, but of course, the moment always gets the best of her. That was until she noticed that someone started talking from above.

"Huh? A man floating in the sky? Is it a magician? He seems kinda scary!" the blonde said as she looked on as the being calling himself Malice declared himself the "Lord and Master" of the people in the city. Then the city itself was under attack by something that can't be seen by the normal human eye. To regular people, it seemed like an earthquake and from explosions. "Ehhhhh!!?!?! What is happening?! He isn't a good magician at all!!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Malice couldn't help but grin at the three fighters that were in his line of sight. The resistance in full force. Though there were no familiar faces. Such a shame. He could only believe that Yukino was somewhere crying and the B Team decided to step up in her stead. It didn't matter, though. It would end the same for all of them if he chose to face them. Then again, it wasn't yet at that point.

"It seems that the Broken Sword's resistance is missing some of its usual luster," he said so assuredly as if he himself had done something. "I'd wonder where the leader was herself if I wasn't certain she cracked into a pile of tears by now. With all that has happened so far, so many failures and defeats, all I had to do was speak to her a bit and she broke like a twig. So do tell... what hope do you lot believe you have?"

As the hand of Uru Buster ascended him up above them, the ground had its own kind of activity. Three masked creatures that seemed inhuman and without physical form appeared, staring them down as fight tables appeared before them all. "These shall be your opponents. Do try your best. They do so have their hearts set on crushing you." The creatures call to you to defend your homeland against them.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:55 pm

"Well, shit. At least he left faster than the Reapers did", Bashiro rationalized, looking at the damage. He was rather thankful the place wasn't just completely blown out of existence like Hoshiko. Despite looks, this place was his hometown. ... Looks more like home at Umano now. Sighing, the eyepatched brawler continued to survey the wreckage and fighters around. He could've stopped this if he was strong enough to help out everyone else... If the Brawlers had been strong enough to do it.

"Boss lady's probably not gonna be happy with this result, but you guys did good in tryin' to stop him", Bashiro added on, patting everyone on the back vocally. He began walking backward, trying to slip away while taking something out of his pocket - a pendant Cero had given him. ... Time to do what he can instead of making excuses. Jessie noticed his brother leaving, and began following in secret as news reporters and security started flooding in to close off the area.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:43 am

In the time since the Reaper attack, Malice was biding his time in the destroyed sight of the first attack to happen by their hands. Before the blow was struck to weaken the Kraken, the despair accumulated from the moment had given him quite a lot of energy. Still, it wasn't enough. He stood from a seated position. It seemed he had been in meditation all of this time.

"This is taking far too long..." he said to himself. "I was able to drive the country into a state of panic and feed on the despair of the Cardfighters, and still I need more. The Broken Sword did more to the Seeds than I expected. As of now I less than half of each completed. Its a shame that the two prisoners are already drained."

Inside of Darren's mind, Daikaiser, Ezel, and Darren were all in chains that were connected to the Seed within him. This was how he could empower his own Seed to reach levels beyond its normal capacity as well as provided insurance. The foolish heroes wouldn't dare strike him down if it meant killing innocent and important figures to Cray.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down